Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Shopping Spree

I did it. I shopped like a crazy woman. From Loehmann's to Fashion Island, I hit them all. 2 pairs of jeans, about ten tops, some other miscellaneous dresses and skirts and probably too much money later, I have a new wardrobe for the Spring and Summer. Happy Birthday to me. (OK, the Sigerson Morrison pumps may have been an unnecessary splurge, but they are soooo cute and I found them at Loehmann's for a bit of a discount!)

Just a little glimpse. Now, if I could only drop ten pounds to make these all look even better!

2 comments:

alyssa said...

A shopping spree sounds like the perfect birthday gift to yourself :)

marta said...

oh my. you are one lucky birthday queen. happy happy day to you, miss! darling things i see. enjoy them. glad you had such a fabulous time.

xo.