Sunday, September 23, 2007

Here goes...


Life is sneaky. There you are living life, working, creating, enjoying, complaining and then...wham! All of a sudden another year has passed and you can't even remember what you ate for dinner last night. Where does the time go? What do I have to show for the last six months, year, decade? Am I truly supposed to remember everything?
I have come to the realization lately that my life is flying by without record. I have so many experiences, thoughts, feelings, wishes, observations, and ponderings that come and go with each day only to be left behind as if they never were. Each feeling is overcome by a new one and I find myself trying desperately to take it all in, live each day fully and look toward the future all the while striving to hold on to what brought me to this point in the first place. And so it is that I begin my new journey of chronicling my life as it is. Good or bad, boring or mundane, this is me and this is what I am all about. Maybe you'll read faithfully and maybe you'll just drop by on occasion, but inevitably you, too, will become a part of who I am and who I will one day become.

6 comments:

Kay said...

hello,

found your blog through Alyssa's page...

just wanted to say welcome =) and can't wait to read about what you had for dinner...lol

Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie Moser Photography said...

I'm so excited for this Mim... can't wait to appear in the posts ;) That means we have to go out and/or make time for each other... Love ya, Nat

alyssa said...

Yeah! I love your business blog, but this will be fun too! Like Natalie, I can't wait to appear in the posts too :) And you in mine :) xoxo!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this! So exciting--and as always inspiring. Seems like every encounter I have with you these days, virtual or real, is oozing with a zest for life that is simply BEAUTIFUL.

perfect bound said...

I love the photo booth film strips. We're going this way for our Save the Date. Hope it looks as fun!