Thursday, January 1, 2009

Don't call it a comeback...

...because I don't know how long I can keep it up! It is nearly impossible to explain how over 4 months have passed since I have visited either one of my blogs. Or any blogs, for that matter. Between experiencing all of the ups and downs of my first pregnancy, being overloaded with work, and just trying to get through the day to day, priorities seem to have shifted. Blame my swollen ankles, my lack of sleep, or my new found friend Facebook. Nevertheless, I have made it a resolution to return to this little time capsule in an effort to capture the highlights of life as I know it.

I make no promises that I will ever get around to posting what has transpired in the last few months, but as I hold up my two fingers in what seems to resemble the Girl Scout honor code, I swear I will try to be a more regular poster. I said try. Let's not get too crazy with promises for the new year.

3 comments:

Jihan Zencirli said...

oh. mimi has returned. i will {enjoy}.

alyssa said...

welcome back!

perfect bound said...

Hope you make a comeback. I've missed checking in at your other blog! But big news I see...Congratulations a millions times over!!