Sunday, December 9, 2007

I've been naughty


How sad it is that this little blog has fallen victim to such neglect lately. It is just that November flew by with such reckless abandon that I hardly had time to answer an email let alone keep up with my blogging. Wonderful ideas for posts came and went, yet never made their way to the page. Piles of magazines have accumulated (is it too late to read October's Real Simple?) and the amount of paper on my desk levels the top of my coffee cup. In the midst of it all came a weding, homemade Christmas cards, holiday party invitations and the creation of the advent calendar. But now I am back and with a lighter workload and a renewed spirit. Just in time to fight the crowds, find the sales, wrap the gifts, and make Christmas dinner for 12. I wouldn't have it any other way. 'Tis the most wonderful time of the year!
image : RealSimple.com

No comments: